It’s no secret that I love ice cream. I’m pretty sure ice cream is a perfect food. It’s so creamy and sweet and easy to eat. If I could get away with it, I’d eat two bowls a day.
I love to make ice cream too. I almost always do a variation on the sweetened condensed milk and half & half recipe. Now I’ve got a variation that you are going to love. It will open a whole world of new homemade ice cream flavors to you.
The secret is International Delight coffee creamer! I did have to play around with this a little bit. (I know. Such a sacrifice to have to eat more ice cream.)
At first, I used all International Delight and no half & half. It worked, but it didn’t set up nearly as well as I thought it should. So the next batch I used 1 cup half & half and 1 cup International Delight. Perfect!
I’ve tried the White Chocolate Raspberry and Peppermint Mocha flavors in the ice cream recipe. Both were delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it (minus the half & half that didn’t make it into the photo):
- 1 cup White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup finely chopped raspberries
- Stir together the first 3 ingredients.
- Pour into bowl of ice cream maker and freeze according to the instructions.
- Add chocolate chips and raspberries to ice cream 5 minutes before done, allowing the mixer to stir them into the ice cream.
- Eat right away for soft ice cream, or put in a container with tight fitting lid and freeze for several hours or longer.
Tell International Delight what your favorite holiday treat is for a chance to win a $200 Walmart gift card. Giveaway closed.
Capture the flavors of the holidays in every cup of coffee with International Delight Creamers. Available in a variety of flavors, such as, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Vanilla Spiced Rum and White Chocolate Raspberry.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the view of the International Delight Brand.