Spring is officially showing up around our neck of the woods and we’re more than ready to enjoy all that Spring has to offer – eggs, flowers peeping up through the dirt, the smell of new grass, garden season, and of course Easter. I love Easter because it’s such a joyful holiday and I love any time that my family can gather together around the table and enjoy a good meal together. Of course, with Easter, there always comes a plethora of colorful candy!
I don’t know about you all, but during Easter, candy seems to multiply all on its own. Even if I don’t buy any, we always end up with a bunch of it laying around. I enjoy candy as much as anyone, and Easter does bring out some delightful seasonal treats. (Cadbury Eggs, anyone?) But, after a while, I just want some creative, fun ways to turn it into something else and use up all the random candies laying around. Thankfully, there are tons of things to do with all that colorful candy, and I’m loving this Easter Candy Roundup. I love seeing how other people use up their Easter Candy. Some of these are super creative and really easy too!
15 Ways to Use up Easter Candy
- Try out this Jelly Bean Bark
- Make up some Creme Egg Bark
- Enjoy this pretty Easter Egg Pretzel Swirl Bark
- Add to Krispies Treats
- Make Spring Puppy Chow (Better yet, use it to put a twist on these gift mixes and share them with friends!)
- Top these brownies with chocolate easter candies
- Make Peep S’mores
- Create Candylicious Junkyard Cookies
- Make up some Peep-Corn
- Bake some Peanut Butter Reeses Egg Cookies
- Try out an Easter Candy Bar Pie
- Kids love these “nests” from Haystack Cookies
- Turn these into Easter Monster Cookies
- Use Easter Candy in these Cake Mix Cookies
- Spiff up Frito Candy with a bit of spring flair.
Do you still have Easter candy at your house? I’d love to hear how you use it up!
Pin this post on pinterest: