These fruit cups are part of our Christmas breakfast. They’re great because you can make them ahead of time and the recipe makes a lot.
Gather up your ingredients:
Frozen Fruit Cups
- 1 can 12 oz frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- orange juice 2 juice cans full
- water 1 juice can full
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 medium firm bananas sliced
- 16 oz frozen sliced, sweetened strawberries
- 1 can 15 oz mandarin oranges
- 1 can 20 oz crushed pineapple
- clear plastic cups
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Ladle into the cups and freeze. I place all the cups on a cookie sheet to keep them upright in the freezer.
- To serve, set them out of the freezer for 40-50 minutes or defrost them a bit in the microwave. Feel free to substitute ingredients as you like.