If you like chocolate and coconut, you will love this fudge! It’s creamy and smooth and deeply chocolate. And it’s got the flavor of coconut mingled though every bite.
Everyone in my family likes coconut, but we don’t always like a lot of the coconut texture. So I kept the amount of coconut that’s stirred into the fudge at a minimum. I used coconut extract to bump up the flavor though.
The result is perfect! I had a lot of trouble staying out of this. It’s so tempting to have just one more piece.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
This fudge follows the same, simple format of the other recipes I’ve shared with you. Basically, you melt everything together and then refrigerate. So easy!
Easy Coconut Fudge
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/2 - 1 cup coconut flakes
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, melt all the ingredients, except the coconut extract and coconut, together over low heat. Stir constantly. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut extract and 1/3 - 3/4 cup coconut flakes, depending on how coconut-y you like it.
- Pour the melted fudge into the foil lined pan.
- Sprinkle with extra coconut on top of fudge. Press lightly into the top so coconut sticks.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan and foil. Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.