So much deliciousness was shared on Ingredient Spotlight this week. For many of you, hot sauce = buffalo stuff, and not just buffalo chicken either.
Check out some of the links (be sure to leave them a comment telling you popped over from Eat at Home!):
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Chili from The Sweets Life – see it in the photo above
- Buffalo Chicken Rolls from Crumbs and Chaos
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells from Debbi Does Dinner
- Buffalo Mac & Cheese from Creatively Domestic
There were also some non-buffalo offerings that look delish:
- Bang Bang Shrimp copy cat recipe from Time 2 Eat Yall
- Grilled Naked Wings with Three Sauces from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Buttermilk Chicken Fingers from Cookin’ Mimi
There’s still time to add your recipe to Ingredient Spotlight and to check out the others that are linked. Next week we’ll be spotlighting pumpkin!
And for the Kindle fans out there:
Cooking Solves Everything: How Time in the Kitchen Can Save Your Health, Your Budget, and Even the Planet (Kindle Single) – $2.51 This one looks interesting.
Pumpkin Cookbook Another free offering from Gooseberry Patch.
Slightly unrelated rant: I’m getting very tired of perusing the Top 100 Kindle book offerings at Amazon and having my eyeballs singed by suggestive cover art. Naked people and/or people parts do not belong on book covers. Can I get an amen?