One of the things I have loved about having Eat at Home, is trying new things. And I don’t just mean food, although there’s lots of that going on too.
I’m talking about trying new things with blogging and the business of blogging. Most of this goes on behind the scenes and readers may not be aware of many changes and experiments I’ve tried.
Now, I’ve got a few more ideas in mind and this time I’m looking for some help. I’m looking for a few contributing writers for the site. These will be compensated positions. You won’t get rich writing for Eat at Home, but I do want to pay a fair rate.
If sharing easy, family friendly recipes with the best readers in the world is something that you’re interested in check out the requirements below and then click the link to fill out the application.
- Love cooking
- Have writing and photography skills
- Love sharing via social media
- Have an understanding of what Eat at Home is about and who the audience is
- Willing to write original content, not published elsewhere
- Willing to take direction from me for the editorial calendar, as well as bring your original ideas for recipes.
If you are interested in the possibility of joining the Eat at Home team, please submit an application here.