In case you are still looking for recipe ideas for your Independence Day celebrations, you can check this list of Memorial Day Eats. There are lots of delicious dishes listed there. Here are a few that I’ve posted since then that would also make for a yummy party.
- Homemade Baked Beans in the slow cooker
- Potato Salad
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Legs (if you want to experiment, check out reader ideas in the comments)
- BBQ Chicken Legs on the Grill
- Berry Shortcake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Pudding
- Banana Split Dessert
- Peaches and Cream Dessert
- Raspberry Sherbet
Our plan for this weekend includes cleaning, decluttering, and painting. I did buy a few sparklers and I’m sure we’ll throw some kind of meat on the grill.
What are your weekend plans? What will you be cooking?