Love ice cream? I do too!
International Delight has three brand new flavors of their creamers, all based on Cold Stone Creamery flavors. How fun is that?
I chose the Brownie Sundae to try. It tastes and smell just like brownie sundae ice cream! So good!
I knew I wanted to do a recipe for the creamer, but I had a little trouble landing on something that seemed just right. I really wanted to highlight the Brownie Sundae taste in the treat. To be honest, when I initially thought of baking the creamer into a muffin, I didn’t think it would turn out very well. I expected it to be just so-so. But since I didn’t have any other ideas, I decided to test it.
Oh goodness! These muffins turned out to be fantastic! They are moist and the flavor of the Brownie Sundae creamer comes through just fine. The glaze on top is made with the creamer too, so it’s a double dose of Brownie Sundae!
These muffins did not last long at our house. We all loved them, especially that glaze that looks like melted ice cream poured over them. Fun!
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
Brownie Sunday Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup International Delight Brownie Sundae creamer
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbs. International Delight Brownie Sundae creamer
- Stir flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar together with electric mixer.
- Mix in creamer and eggs with butter and sugar. Beat until well blended.
- Pour liquids into dry ingredients, stir gently to combine.
- Fill 12 muffin cups with batter and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- For the glaze, stir powdered sugar and creamer together, gradually adding creamer until the glaze is consistency of glue.
- Remove muffins from oven and cool briefly.
- Dip tops of muffins in glaze and cool competely.
Love ice cream + coffee? This summer, International Delight is bringing your favorite Cold Stone Creamery ice cream flavors to coffee and they’re celebrating by giving away five $400 grand prizes to throw this summer’s ultimate Ice Cream Social! To enter, visit the ID + Ice Cream Pinterest board and pin your favorite image using the #IScream4ID hashtag. Good luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.