When International Delight asked me to create a recipe using their creamer, I first thought of adding it to scones or muffins.
But I couldn’t get ice cream out of my mind. I love ice cream and I’ve used International Delight to make homemade ice cream several times.
This time, I wanted to make a flavor based on fried ice cream. I used Cinnabon flavored creamer, along with some crunchy, cinnamon cereal. Just 4 ingredients total keep the ice cream easy.
And it tastes just like fried ice cream! This did not last long at our house.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Easy Homemade Mock Fried Ice Cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup International Delight Cinnabon
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- extra cereal for topping if desired
- In a bowl with a spout, stir the first 3 ingredients together.
- Pour into the freezer bowl of a counter top ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the directions of the ice cream maker.
- Add 1/2 cup cereal at end of freezing time.
- Remove ice cream from ice cream maker bowl.
- Store in an upright or deep freeze until ready to serve.
- Serve with extra cereal, if desired.
Want to follow along on Pinterest? Click here to follow my favorite International Delight recipes.
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.