Today, I’m cooking. And cleaning. And list checking. And hopefully crossing things off the list as they get accomplished.
My oldest daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow. After the graduation ceremony, we’re hosting a lunch reception for family and friends. Here’s what I’ll be fixing today:
- Pasta Salad with grilled chicken
- Chipped Ham Sandwiches on little party buns
- Cheese and Cracker tray
- Veggie Pizza
- Fresh Fruit and vanilla wafers with Margarita Dip
- Kentucky Chocolate Nut Pies
- Peach Dessert – an adaptation of Strawberry Delight from Mommy’s Kitchen
Because I’m a proud mama, I have to show off my graduating girl.