These fruit cups are part of our Christmas breakfast. They’re great because you can make them ahead of time and the recipe makes a lot.
Gather up your ingredients:
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- orange juice (2 juice cans full)
- water (1 juice can full)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 16 oz frozen, sliced, sweetened strawberries
- 1 can (15 oz) mandarin oranges
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple
- clear plastic cups
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Ladle into the cups and freeze. I place all the cups on a cookie sheet to keep them upright in the freezer.
- To serve, set them out of the freezer for 40-50 minutes or defrost them a bit in the microwave. Feel free to substitute ingredients as you like.