Last week, I told you I had two new pie recipes for you. Both have a chocolate graham cracker crust. And both are fantastic, especially for summer.
This Peanut Butter Fluff Pie is easy to make and there are two ways to serve it – cold or frozen!
The filling has a perfect peanut butter flavor. It’s not too rich or too sweet. Placed in the refrigerator, the consistency is that of a thick, fluffy pudding. When the pie is frozen, it’s still soft enough to serve straight from the freezer. It’s a great dessert to make ahead of time so you have it when you need it.
The key ingredient is COOL WHIP whipped topping. I found the recipe in an old church cookbook. There were actually three recipes for the pie, each a little different. I took the best of all of them to make this version.
Here’s what you’ll need:
You can see two containers of COOL WHIP whipped topping in the photo, but I only used one to make the pie.
Peanut Butter Fluff Pie
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with an electric mixer.
- Add peanut butter and mix till smooth.
- Add milk and mix till well combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze for several hours before serving.