We’re going to spend two weeks building the Eat at Home habit together!
If you identify with any of this:
- Too much eating out
- Not enough planning for meals
- Everyone fending for themselves at dinner instead of sitting down as a family
This challenge is for you!
Click Here to Join!Our goal is to eat dinner at home six nights a week for two straight weeks. We want to build that habit and carry it through once the challenge is over, but we’re starting with just a couple of weeks. It’s free to join and participants will get a week of each of the three types of Weekly Meal Plans – Traditional, Slow Cooker and Whole Food. That means you won’t even have to plan or make a grocery list during the challenge! But you can use any recipes you like during the challenge. This is all about what works for you.
What You Get During the Challenge
- A week each of Traditional, Slow Cooker and Whole Food Weekly Meal Plans with grocery lists
- Lots of printable recipes
- My best meal planning tips
- My favorite quick cooking tricks
- The speed grocery shopping tactics I use when I hit the store
- Encouragement to help you get in the swing of eating at home!