Remember the No-Bake Peanut Butter Fluff Pie? This one is like that one, except instead of peanut butter, it has mocha cappuccino spread in it.
I love that this pie can be made ahead of time and put in the freezer. Perfect for company and hot weather. Double perfect if those two things come at the same time.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mocha cappuccino spread
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 9" graham cracker crust
- Beat the cream cheese and cappuccino spread together with electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and milk. Blend well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
If you want to use store bought graham cracker crusts, you might be able to get 2 pies from this recipe. Store bought crusts are quite a bit smaller than homemade.