These may be the best carrots I’ve ever eaten. They were perfectly cooked in the slow cooker and the butter and honey glaze made them taste scrumptious.
I love the idea of these as a Thanksgiving side dish. They can be cleaned and cut the day before. Then it’s just a matter of popping them in the slow cooker and turning it on.
I made 1 pound of carrots and it fed 5-6 people. It would be easy to double or even triple the amount.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lb. carrots, cleaned and cut in 1" pieces
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 Tbs. honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray 2 or 3 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put carrots in slow cooker, along with butter. Drizzle honey over top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.