Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes - Perfect for Super Bowl
Servings 10 -12 appetizer servings/6-8 main dish servings
- 2.5 lb. bag Kirkwood frozen chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup Burman's Hot Sauce
- 1 packet Stonemill Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 5 lb. bag red skinned potatoes
- Tuscan Garden Buttermilk Ranch dressing
- Tuscan Garden Blue Cheese dressing
- Tuscan Garden Real Bacon Bits
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Stir hot sauce, ranch dressing mix and garlic together.
Pour over chicken.
Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.
Meanwhile, clean and bake the potatoes for 1.5-2 hours at 350 degrees.
Serve potatoes, topped with chicken.
Let each person top their potatoes with their choice of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing and bacon bits.