Every week we highlight a different common ingredient. This week, I’m so excited that PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme is sponsoring this party! They even have a giveaway for us!
One of you will receive this Analon Advanced 12″ Covered Deep Skillet, along with some PHILADELPHIA product coupons!
- Extra-thick, hard-anodized aluminum – twice as hard as stainless steel
- Exclusive DuPont® Autograph 2 nonstick coating in complementary brown hue
- Ergonomic SureGrip™ handles combine stainless steel and silicone rubber in matching bronze
- Tempered, break-resistant glass domed lid
- Oven safe to 400 degrees
I’ll have more info about entering the giveaway at the end of this post, but first let’s get to the recipes!
Cream cheese is one of my favorite ingredients. Here are a few of my recipes that use it:
- Creamy Chicken Florentine
- 5 Ingredient Grilled Chicken and Cream Cheese Enchiladas
- Zucchini Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peaches and Cream Dessert
- Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
I can’t wait to see all your recipes for cream cheese! [Read more…] about Ingredient Spotlight: Cream Cheese 2012 and Giveaway!