I have a sister named Gina. Gina has a friend named Desiree who has been bothered by the fact that I rarely mention my sister. So, in honor of Gina (and to put Desiree’s mind at ease) I’m featuring one of Gina’s excellent sandwiches today. But before I give you the low-down on how to make these, here’s a few things about Gina.
- When she was little, Gina had a Mrs. Beasley doll, a Bugs Bunny doll and a J.J. doll with a pull string (Dynomite!)
- Her favorite doll was Baby Beans, who was so over-loved that mom had to stuff her with old pantyhose after all the beans fell out. We also fed Baby Beans a marshmallow through her cracked mouth. It’s still in there, black from age.
- In high school, she always matched her socks to her shirt. And she had many, many pairs of shoes.
- She introduced me to my husband, Jim.
- Now she and her husband raise 3 children and a herd of bison.
Now for the Club Sandwiches. They taste fantastic with hot melted cheese, bacon and seasoned, toasted buns. Here’s what you’ll need: