Every week we highlight a different common ingredient. This week, I’m so excited that PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme is sponsoring this party! They even have a giveaway for us!
One of you will receive this Analon Advanced 12″ Covered Deep Skillet, along with some PHILADELPHIA product coupons!
- Extra-thick, hard-anodized aluminum – twice as hard as stainless steel
- Exclusive DuPont® Autograph 2 nonstick coating in complementary brown hue
- Ergonomic SureGrip™ handles combine stainless steel and silicone rubber in matching bronze
- Tempered, break-resistant glass domed lid
- Oven safe to 400 degrees
I’ll have more info about entering the giveaway at the end of this post, but first let’s get to the recipes!
Cream cheese is one of my favorite ingredients. Here are a few of my recipes that use it:
- Creamy Chicken Florentine
- 5 Ingredient Grilled Chicken and Cream Cheese Enchiladas
- Zucchini Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peaches and Cream Dessert
- Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
I can’t wait to see all your recipes for cream cheese! Link up any recipe that uses cream cheese. Feel free to link as many as you like. Be sure to link back to Eat at Home in your blog post. You can use the button below, if you like. Add your link at the bottom of this post.
1 winner will be chosen randomly from the comments section and will receive the Analon Skillet and product coupons from PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme.
- Mandatory entry – Leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite cream cheese recipe is. It can be the name of one you linked, or another recipe.
- Optional 2nd entry – Visit the PHILLY Family Fresh Favorites site and tell me which of their recipes you’d like to try.
Winner will be chosen on Monday 4/2 at 9am Eastern and announced on next week’s Ingredient Spotlight post on Wednesday.
Disclosure: PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme is sponsoring this giveaway by providing the prize and I have been compensated. However, all opinions are my own.
‘); // ]]>