Fish is such a fast and super easy thing to fix. Often, when I fix tilapia I grill it on the George Foreman grill, but this time I decided to bake it. Three ingredients and about 20 minutes later I had dinner on the table.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 Tilapia fillets, thawed
- ½ stick Butter, melted
- Creole or Cajun seasoning to taste
- Place the fillets on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Pour the melted butter over them and sprinkle with the seasoning. Tony’s seasoning has a nice kick to it, so you might want to go lightly (or heavier if you like it hot).
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 17 minutes or until you can flake the fillets with a fork.