Oh my gosh, you all! This dip is so easy and so amazing, you’ve got to try it!
Seven layers of cheesy, Italian inspired flavors come together in a hot, bubbly dip. It’s great for an appetizer at a party or to serve with soup for a family dinner.
It’s really just an assembly process. You’ll need to chop a few of the ingredients a little bit, but it’s so quick and easy to put together. Anyone can make this dip. And I guarantee you’ll be asked for the recipe. It’s that good!
I even made a short video showing how. (If you’re reading this in an email and the video doesn’t show, you may need to click over to the blog to see it.)
I completely forgot to take a photo of the ingredients, but these are all very common things. And feel free to vary it as you like. There’s no right or wrong here!
You’ll have leftover roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and pesto. This is a good thing, because it means you’ll have the ingredients around to make it again soon!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ - ⅓ cup pesto sauce
- ¼ - ⅓ cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ - ⅓ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¼ - ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Layer all ingredients in a small, oven safe dish.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Broil to brown the top, if desired.
- Serve hot with crackers.