- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 T. softened butter*
- 1-2 Pears, thinly sliced
- 2 T. brown sugar
- cinnamon sugar
- cream cheese icing (optional)
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- *I used Smart Balance in the tub
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to temperature on crescent rolls.
- Unroll crescent roll dough onto prepared pan, sealing perforations.
- Spread butter over dough.
- In a bowl, add pear slices and pour cinnamon sugar over them. Toss to coat.
- Spread pear slices evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over pears.
- Bake in oven until crescent dough is cooked through. (I followed baking time on can)
- Once done, drizzle with icing & sprinkle with nuts if desired.