Do you like to plan your menu and grocery list on paper?
This free download has one side listing the days of the week with room to plan your meals. The other side is for the grocery list.
Click here to download and print: WeeklyMenuPlanner
2 More Meal Planning Resources
First is our Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plans. I use these all the time! It’s so convenient to print the color-coded list, buy what’s on it and have a plan for the week all laid out.
- Traditional, Slow Cooker and Whole Foods plans -You have access to all three plans.
- Ready to print menus with grocery lists
- One week of Slow Cooker Freezer meals each month. Stock your freezer with 6 meals in about 1 hour!
- Small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings) plan sizes
- Access to the whole month of plans at a time, which means you can shop weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals as you need.
- Each plan includes 6 dinners, side dishes and 1 dessert.
- Printable recipes
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too.
The second resource is this bundle of 12 Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Plans that can be assembled in about 1 hour each. Each of these plans comes with a color-coded grocery list, recipes and instructions. You can find out more here.