A sponsored post on behalf of Pillsbury.
If you’ve read this blog for any amount of time, you know I love cake mix cookies. The possibilities are endless.
Recently, Pillsbury asked me to try their new Orangescicle and Key Lime flavors. Each comes in a cookie mix and cake mix, so you can choose.
Spring is here and the weather is starting to warm up. I think these citrus flavors are a great way to celebrate spring and sunshine. My kids loved the cookies. My son said to me, “You know what these taste like? Those orange popsicle treats.” Win! They do taste just like orange creamsicles. Yum!
Celebrate Spring with your family!
- Make a day trip to the zoo more special by packing a picnic lunch with these cookies for dessert.
- Visit a park or take a short hike in the woods. Be sure to bring along sweet cookies to enjoy.
- Make playtime in the backyard more fun, by bringing out a plate of cookies and sharing them in the sunshine!
I added vanilla baking chips to my Orangesicle cookies. About 3/4 cup is plenty for one box of cookie mix. Just follow the directions on the back of the cookie mix box, then stir in the white chips.
I’ve got a fun giveaway for you too!
Summer Seasonal Celebration Starter Reader Giveaway Kit:
- · One box each Summer Seasonal Cake & Cookie Mixes
- · Frostings (1 each of Creamy Supreme Key Lime and Creamy Supreme Orangesicle)
- · $50 dollar Visa or American Express gift card
- · Total estimated giveaway value: $60
To enter, leave a comment telling me how you’re planning to celebrate Spring with your family. Giveaway closes on Monday morning 5/13 at 9am. Winner will be notified by email.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Pillsbury Baking. I have been compensated for my time and provided with samples. All opinions are my own.