This dinner was waiting for us when we came in from a marathon dentist appointment today. It was so nice to throw some rice on to cook, steam some broccoli and sit down to dinner. We ate every bite of it too.
The prep is simple, with just a few ingredients. In case you’re wondering what the dixie cup in the picture holds, it’s white wine. I froze wine in dixie cups instead of using ziplock bags this time. It works great.
Here’s what you’ll need for the Honey Hoisin Chicken
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup white wine or chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- Put the chicken in the crockpot.
- Mix the other ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.