Am I the only one who thinks of Peter Brady when I say the title of the recipe today?
This recipe doesn’t have apple sauce, but it does have that great combo of pork and apples. It all gets made on a sheet pan, so it’s super simple.
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
Any type of apple will work for this. A tart apple might be best, if you have that option, but any apples you have on hand are fine.
I love using these thin, boneless pork chops. They cook so fast! Serve roasted green beans, brussels sprouts or other green vegetable with this meal.
Serves: 6 servings
- 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1.5 - 2 lbs. boneless pork chops, thin cut
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbs. honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- Brush sheet pan with olive oil.
- Place pork chops on pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir apples together with honey, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour apples onto sheet pan with pork chops.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through and apples are tender.