Eat at Home cooks may or may not enjoy cooking, but we are responsible for putting dinner on the table for our families every day. We try to avoid eating out, especially unplanned runs through the drive-thru. Here are 8 common traits of Eat at Home Cooks. If these describe you, you’re an Eat at Home Cook too!
- You like to keep it simple with common pantry ingredients.
- You don’t need the latest and greatest in kitchen equipment to put good meals on the table.
- You slow cook your way to happiness.
- You put your freezer to work for part of a meal, a whole meal or a big cooking session to prepare for a vacation, new baby or other family event.
- You know delicious meals can be made inexpensively.
- Every once in a while, you skip the shopping and live off your pantry and freezer to save money.
- You know that fast food doesn’t have to mean drive-thru.
- You believe meal time is about more than eating.