Do you ever do something that just makes you so pleased with yourself? That’s how I feel about creating this salad!
To me, this Honey Crisp Kale Chopped Salad couldn’t get any better. I hope you feel the same way. I do hope you’ll go to your kitchen and give it a try!
This idea came to me in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. It’s a simple salad, with just a few healthy ingredients – kale, honey crisp apples, and a few dressing ingredients. The dressing doesn’t even have to be mixed separately. I just drizzled each ingredient over the salad and tossed. So easy!
This is the type of salad I could eat forever!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Any type of crisp apple will work in this salad, but honey crisps are so good! They are worth the splurge here.
Serves: 6 servings
- 4-6 cups kale
- 1 large honey crisp apple, diced
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the kale with a sharp knife and place in a large bowl.
- Add the apple to the bowl.
- Drizzle remaining ingredients over the kale and apple. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat the salad with the dressing ingredients.