A year and a half ago, I brought on several people to be part of the Eat at Home team. It was one of the best blog decisions I’ve made!
I love creating and sharing recipes on the site and I have no plans to stop. You’ll still be seeing mostly my stuff here. But I also love the recipes that my contributing writers share. And having the extra help to keep things going has been invaluable.
If sharing easy, family friendly recipes with the best readers in the world is something that you’re interested in check out the requirements below and then click the link to fill out the application.
- Love cooking
- Have writing and photography skills
- Love sharing via social media
- Have an understanding of what Eat at Home is about and who the audience is
- Willing to write original content, not published elsewhere
- Willing to take direction from me for the editorial calendar, as well as bring your original ideas for recipes.
If you are interested in the possibility of joining the Eat at Home team, please submit an application here.