How is your Whole 30 going? At the beginning of the month I published a menu for the first 15 days. This is what my family has been eating from. Our dinners have been great! I struggle a bit with lunch and snacks, but dinner is good.
I hope this list of meals and sides will help you finish out the month if you’ve been doing Whole 30 too. Some of the recipes are new ideas that I plan to try. If they work out, I’ll be sharing the recipes on the blog. If not, I’ll spare you!
16. Pineapple Chili, salad
17. Dijon Tarragon Tilapia, broccoli, baked sweet potatoes (either leave out the dijon or find one with acceptable ingredients)
18. Italian Chicken and Tomatoes in the Slow Cooker, green beans, spaghetti squash
19. Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker, acorn squash, salad
20. Pork Chops Topped with Green Pepper, Pineapple and Onion, butternut squash skillet (recipe coming soon!), broccoli
21. Rosemary and thyme round steak with parsnips, carrots; cauliflower
22. Hamburger Veggie Soup, salad
23. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, spaghetti squash, salad
25. Tilapia with Veggies Baked in Foil, broccoli, butternut squash skillet
26. Chicken Curry in the Slow Cooker, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli (this is a repeat from the first half of the month, but we love it!)
27. African Pulled Beef, acorn squash, skillet greens
28. Beef Stew
29. Lemon and parsley roasted chicken, butternut squash skillet, broccoli