Happy New Year!
Next week, I’ll share some lunch ideas and my breakfast (along with a giveaway!).
I promise it’s not going to be all Whole 30 all the time on the blog. I’ve got another new series that I’ll be sharing tomorrow. We’re going to spend the month focusing on meaningful meals. More on that later.
And, of course we still have Slow Cooker Soup Fridays. And more recipes will be coming your way, although I admit to not doing a lot of recipe creation over the holidays, so I need to get busy with that!
Whole 30 menu for first half of month
Most of these recipes are already on my blog. Those that aren’t linked are either simple ideas or recipes that I’ll be creating. Hopefully, they’ll turn out well and I’ll be sharing them with you soon.
2. Beef Shwarma with cucumbers and baked sweet potatoes
3. Italian Sausage with peppers and onions over baked acorn squash.
4. Garlic Chicken with More Garlic in the Slow Cooker, cauliflower, salad
5. Garlic Lime Tilapia, broccoli and baked sweet potato
6. Hamburgers in skillet with mustard sauce, sweet potato fries, tomato and cucumber salad
7. Dijon Pork Chops and Apples in the Slow Cooker, butternut squash skillet
8. Chicken Curry in the Slow Cooker, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli
9. Slow Cooker Meatballs (made with almond meal), spaghetti squash, salad
10. Slow cooker garlic and rosemary chicken with acorn squash, broccoli or skillet greens
12. Zesty Crockpot Chicken, cauliflower, butternut squash skillet
13. Pan fried chicken topped with tomato and basil, skillet greens, roasted parsnips
15. Lemon Chicken on a Bed of Sauerkraut in the Slow Cooker, roasted carrots, broccoli or greens.