I love any recipe that only takes a couple of minutes to put in the crockpot. This one is a bit of a different take on boneless pork chops.
It makes use of store-bought teriyaki glaze/sauce. The peppers and pineapple get added at the end of the cooking time, while the rice is cooking. That helps keep them from overcooking.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 lb. boneless pork chops
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 13.75 oz Teriyaki sauce/glaze
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 20 oz pineapple tidbits, drained
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- Add onion and Teriyaki glaze.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Add pineapple and bell pepper during the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve over rice.