Brand new on this week’s Meal Plans – new 3-4 serving sizes!
I’m really excited about this addition to the Weekly Meal Plans. We’ve added a 3-4 serving size plan for both the Traditional and the All Slow Cooker Plans. This means that each week, you’ll receive 4 plans to choose from!
The new smaller serving plans are the same recipes, only adjusted to feed a smaller family. We didn’t just cut the ingredients in half. Instead, we made adjustments so that you won’t have half cans of ingredients left over. Where that wasn’t possible, we’ve given instructions for freezing or storing extra ingredients for the next time.
In the case of slow cooker recipes, it’s also best to use the right size crockpot. Use a 5-6 quart slow cooker for the 6-8 serving size plans. Use a 4-5 quart slow cooker for the 3-4 serving size plans. This will help prevent overcooking your dinners.
If you have a smaller family or a family with very young kids who don’t eat much, you’re going to love the new 3-4 serving option!
By subscribing to the Weekly Meal Plans you’ll get:
- 4 Meal Plans each week – All Slow Cooker and Traditional with both 3-4 serving and 6-8 serving options for each
- 6 dinners and 1 dessert for each
- Side dish suggestions
- Complete grocery list for each plan
- Printable recipes
- Cooking tips and timing tricks
- Delivered to your inbox each week for just $4 per month
All Slow Cooker
- Chicken and Dumplings in the Slow Cooker
- Easy Crockpot Beef Fajitas
- Apple BBQ Pork Chops
- Calico Bean Soup with Smoked Sausage
- My Favorite Cheater Meal – Tyson Crockpot Roast
- Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Apple Crisp
- Italian Seasoned Salt and White Wine Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Spaghetti
- Pan Fried Shrimp Sandwiches
- Beef and Black Bean Taco Bake
- Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- Cheesy Chicken Chowder
- Nutella Muffins