My afternoon snack often consists of Light Iced Coffee (I like the Vanilla flavor, but it also comes in Mocha and in June there will be a new Light Caramel Macchiato to try) with animal cookies.
This time, I decided those animal cookies could use a sweet dip. And what better flavor for a dip than Vanilla Iced Coffee! This is so easy to make. It would also be good with chocolate graham crackers or shortbread cookies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ Tbs. International Delight Light Iced Coffee
- In a small bowl, stir the cream cheese with a spoon until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir into the cream cheese, alternating with the Iced Coffee.
- Stir until smooth.
- Serve with cookies or graham crackers.
With less calories and less sugar, International Delight Light Iced Coffee lets you enjoy MORE of what you love! For more fun ways to break up your day, visit ID’s new online games today for a chance to win sweet prizes and coupons to use on your next purchase!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.