Goodness gracious! If you like pumpkin, you are going to want to make these.
They start with frozen roll dough, which makes them simple and easy. No yeast, flour, or rolling necessary.
Just all the warm, spicy pumpkin goodness we love this time of year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Serves: 12 servings
- 12 frozen dough rolls, thawed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- Place roll dough in greased baking dish. I used 9" pie plate.
- Stir butter, sugar, pumpkin and spices together.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over roll dough.
- Let rolls rise until double in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until rolls are done in the middle.
- Invert onto large platter to serve.