You’ve got to love a good crockpot meal. Especially one that tends to make enough that there are plenty of leftovers for lunch! This one is super easy to make, budget friendly, and really yummy!
This isn’t a spicy dish, unless you use hot salsa. The coconut milk cools the heat and makes it creamy.
- 3-4 lbs of Chicken Thighs
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tbsp of Curry
- 1 can of coconut milk - unsweetened
- 16 oz of salsa (whatever heat you like - I use Medium)
- Put the chicken thighs down on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Mix the chopped onion, salsa, curry, and the salt/pepper.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the top and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 highs on low.
- When it's finished cooking, just pull the chicken out and place on a platter. Then you will pour in the coconut milk in the crockpot and mix well.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce over the top. I like to serve with rice on the side.
Rachael Walkup has been married to her best friend for 6 years. They have two kids – a 2 yr old boy and a newborn little girl. She loves to write, cook, spend time with family, and serve others. You can learn more about her by following along on twitter, her blog, or pinterest.