I’ve made these potatoes twice now. They are so simple, but they taste like you’ve really put in a lot of effort. I love a good cheat!
This is more method than recipe, but I’ll add it in Ziplist below. I’ve made this with about 1 lb. of potatoes and half a container of Philly Cooking Creme. I thought that was a perfect amount of creaminess. I’ve also made it with 3 lbs. potatoes and a whole container of Cooking Creme. I thought that was a little dry, but Jim liked it better that way.
So, do what suits you and your family. If you want to up the creaminess, but don’t want to use more cream cheese just add a splash of milk.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Sorry for the blurriness of that photo. It makes me feel like I need to have my eyes checked.
Serves: 1 lb. serves about 6, 3 lbs. serves a lot more than that
- 1-3 lbs. new potatoes, cut in chunks if they are large
- ½ - 1 container Philly Cooking Creme, Garlic flavor
- Boil the potatoes in salted water till very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Smash potatoes with spoon, potato ricer or pastry blender.
- Stir in desired amount of cooking creme.