I recommend doing some batch cooking too. Grill chicken for the Pepper Patch Pasta (you could make this meatless instead) and extra for Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas. The enchilada recipe doesn’t have to use grilled chicken, but it’s a fast way to cook the meat, especially if you’re grilling already.
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas, chips and salsa, salad
- Maple Apple Chicken in the Slow Cooker,
- Grilled Round Steak with Red Wine Vinegar and Homemade Seasoned Salt, Grilled Zucchini
- East Meets West Burgers, Hawaiian Cole Slaw
- Pepper Patch Pasta with Grilled Chicken, salad
- Summer Veggie Supper – Oven Fried Potatoes, Microwave Corn on the Cob, Cucumber and Tomato Salad, Hoe Cakes
- Blueberry Cobbler
To print, click here: [download id=”105″]
This menu is linked to Menu Plan Monday at The Organizing Junkie.