I hope you’re ready to fill your freezer! Here are some of my best recipes for freezer cooking. You’ll find all kinds of freezer friendly recipes on this page.
One of my favorite ways to make meals easy is to have meat cooked and frozen. In most recipes, the part that takes longest is cooking the meat. If you can skip that step, you can really speed up your weeknight dinner. Chicken, ground beef, roast, pulled pork, meatballs all can be cooked and frozen.
These are all recipes that freeze especially well. Some of them also make large quantities, so you get more bang for your cooking buck.
- Black Bean and Rice Freezer Burritos
- Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells with Alfredo Sauce
- Chicken Gyros
- Italian Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Ham Caribbean
- Honey Pork Chops
- Spicy Garlic Chicken Pizza
- Smothered Steak with Mushrooms and Onions
- Golden Chicken Enchiladas
- Pulled Pork
- Baked Spaghetti
- 50s Prime Time Meatloaf
- Chicken Broccoli Divan
- Grandma’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Calico Bean Soup
- Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- Virus Killing Soup
- Stuffed Shells
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Chicken Tetrazini
- Taco Soup
- Tamale Sandwiches
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings – you can freeze the dumplings before cooking them
Most cakes, cookies, breads and muffins can be frozen. These are a few that make a lot and freeze well.
- Chocolatey Texas Sheet Cake
- Frosted Banana Bars
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Banana Pecan Bars
- Way to a Man’s Heart Cookies
- Cream Cheese Banana Bread with Orange Glaze
- Monster Cookies
Freezer Cooking Tips
- How I Cooked and Froze 10 Meals in Just a Few Hours
- Cooking Meat to Freezer for Later
- Stocking Your Freezer with Grilled Chicken
- Vacation Food – packing frozen meals on dry ice
That should get us started! More recipes to come in the next few weeks, including one for those meatballs in the photo at the top.