Now that we’re past T-day, it’s just a short hustle and bustle to Christmas. Have you started your shopping yet? I think I might make things exciting this year and wait till Dec. 23.
Just kidding! But I do need to get started or that might happen.
I’ve got a couple of tips about the menu this week. First, there are 2 recipes that use cooked chicken. If you are lucky to have turkey leftovers, then use those and you’re all set. If not, bake up a bunch of chicken all at once. (See Cooking Meat to Freeze for Later for tips on this.)
Second, the menu has Fish and/or Shrimp Tacos. You can make both, or just one. One recipe feeds 4-5 people. Double it if you need more, or make 1 recipe of each. The extra chipotle peppers in adobo sauce can be frozen for another recipe.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Chicken and Drop Dumpling Stew
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Chicago Style Pizza Pot Pie
- Baked Ham and Broccoli Rolls with Swiss Cheese Sauce
- Gingerbread Pancakes with Sweet Cider Syrup
- Shrimp Tacos/Fish Tacos, Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Snickerdoodle Muffins
To print, click here: Menu, Grocery List, Recipes Year 2 Week 11 (822)
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com