Do you spend too much time meal planning?
Or skip meal planning altogether and find you’re wasting time trying to figure out dinner each night?
Do you hate making a weekly grocery list?
If any of that sounds familiar to you, then you’re going to love the Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plans and Grocery Lists.
Last week was lots of fun with the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Holiday Bake-Off and giveaway.
The winner of the giveaway is Kerrie G!
I had a fabulous time in NYC at the bake-off. I’m planning to post later this week about the trip.
The menu this week is full of slow cooker meals. I love my slow cooker for busy days. It’s so satisfying to fill the crock with ingredients and know that dinner will be waiting for us at the end of the day.
On the menu this week:
- Garlic Lime Tilapia, Roasted Sweet and White Potatoes
- Mel’s Diner Chili
- Chicken Fiesta with Black Beans in the Slow Cooker
- Easy Pepper Steak in the Slow Cooker
- Chipped Beef Gravy over Cornbread
- Sunday Chicken Dinner in the Slow Cooker
- Cranberry Muffins with Orange Marmalade Glaze
To print, click here: [download id="67"]
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.