This menu takes advantage of a few “planned leftovers”.
One night, you’ll cook a whole chicken in the slow cooker. Buy the biggest chicken you can find that will fit in your slow cooker. Use the leftovers in Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. If you’re lucky enough to have even more leftovers, bag it up and pop it in the freezer for a meal later on.
There are two recipes that use diced ham. You can buy a small chunk of ham and dice it yourself, or buy a pack that is already diced. Use most of it in the Ham and Potato Chowder, but save a handful or two for Scrambled Eggs, Ham and Muenster Skillet.
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Ham and Potato Chowder, Cheddar Muffins
- Whole Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Scrambled Eggs, Ham and Muenster Skillet, Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Pork Chops Topped with Pineapple, Green Pepper and Onion
- Beef and Black Bean Taco Bake
- Apple Cider Cake
To print, click here: [download id=”64″]
If you print this menu, I’d love for you to leave a comment letting me know!
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com
Don’t miss a single menu, or recipe – Subscribe! It’s free, easy and a delicious perk to your day!