Does it feel like fall where you live? Autumn weather has yet to drift in here. The forecast is calling for temps in the 90s still this week.
We have had a few cool mornings that put me in the mood to break out the sweaters and make some soup.
The menu this week doesn’t have soup on it, but it does have a slow cooker meal and the Apple Pecan Toffee Bars, which taste like fall.
There are two recipes that use cooked chicken. You can either buy 2 rotisserie chickens or cook up the equivalent amount of chicken.
Here are the recipes for this week:
- Super Simple Asian Noodles with Stir Fry Veggies and Chicken
- Black Bean and Corn Chicken Taco Bake
- Italian Chicken Melts, Cucumbers and Onions
- Round Steak with Vegetable Gravy in the Slow Cooker
- Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Camarones con Arroz (Shrimp with Rice)
- Apple Pecan Toffee Bars
To print, click here: [download id="60"]
This menu is linked to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com.