Happy Labor Day!
I did not put together a new menu + grocery list for this week. Please browse through the list of Weekly Menus to print one from a previous week.
Last Wednesday I started a new weekly series called Ingredient Spotlight. This is a chance for you to link up the recipes on your blog. Last week we stared with chocolate chips. The recipes you linked up were divine!
In case you like to plan ahead, I thought I’d share the schedule for this new series with you.
- September 8 – whole wheat flour
- September 15 – apples/apple sauce
- September 22 – beans, dried or canned
- September 29 – eggs
- October 6 – cake mix
- October 13 – diced tomatoes
- October 20 – soy sauce
- October 27 – pumpkin
- November 3 – potatoes
- November 10 – oats
- November 17 – roast, beef or pork
- November 24 – cream cheese
- December 1 – canned cream soups and substitutes
- December 8 – bananas
- December 15 – fish
- December 22 – nuts
This schedule scares me a little, just because there aren’t that many weeks till Christmas! Yikes!
Don’t forget to come back Wednesday to link up your whole wheat flour recipes. I could use some good ones. And tomorrow I’ll have a new recipe posted for you here.
Have a great Labor Day!