This is bell pepper week.
Three out of 5 of the recipes on the menu this week have bell peppers in the ingredient list. I didn’t realize it until I was typing it up. If you don’t like them, this may not be the menu for you!
On the other hand, if you do like bell peppers this is going to be a good week! If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to walk out to your garden and pick some. I actually have 2 small green peppers in my garden. I can’t wait till they are big enough to use.
Here’s what is on the menu this week:
- Ravioli with Red Onion, White Wine, and Asiago, salad
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas, salad, chips and salsa
- Scrambled Eggs and Peppers, fresh fruit, biscuits
- Italian Sausage and Rice, salad
- Chicken Smothered with Summer Vegetables on a Bed of Couscous
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs over Rice
- Apple Brown Betty Muffins
To print, click here: [download id="56"]
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com