UPDATE: Now Available! – A new option is available for having Menus with Grocery Lists emailed to you each week. You’ll receive both the Traditional and a new All Slow Cooker version. Find out more here.
It’s kind of fun to write “Year 2” up there in the title.
Fun and satisfying. You know how laundry and house cleaning and cooking all have to be done over and over? The results of those jobs don’t have a lot of staying power, although their importance is huge!
It’s satisfying to know that all these menus go out into the world to help people shop and get dinner on the table for their families. And they can be used over and over again.
Okay, enough of me carrying on this morning. Let’s get to this week’s menu.
As always you get 6 dinners and 1 dessert. Serving suggestions are included in bold on the recipes and in curly brackets on the grocery list.
- Cornbread Pizza, salad
- Refried Bean Quesadillas, chips and salsa, baby carrots
- Broccoli, Tomato and Tortellini Salad, garlic bread
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Kabobs, rice
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole, steamed veggie, salad
- Garden Frittata, fresh fruit, Cheddar Muffins
- Twinkie Tiramisu
To print, click here: [download id=”54″]
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com