This weekend is 4th of July. I hope you have plans that involve sparklers, fire works and cookouts!
I’ve included one day on the menu for your favorite grilled meat, potato salad and homemade baked beans.
The menu also includes 2 meals with grilled chicken. You might find it convenient to grill all the chicken in one night and freeze or refrigerate the rest for later in the week.
One more tip – the serving suggestion for Lemon Pepper Tilapia is baked potatoes. If you’d rather not turn on the oven, you can wrap the potatoes in foil and bake them in the slow cooker. Cook them on high for several hours.
- Lemon Pepper Tilapia with Veggies on the Grill
- Cheese Ravioli with Pesto, Red Peppers and Grilled Chicken
- Super Simple Asian Noodles with Stir-Fry Veggies and Chicken
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Favorite meat on the grill with Homemade Baked Beans and Potato Salad
- Peaches and Cream Dessert
To print, click here: [download id="47"]
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com