My husband and youngest daughter planted peas, carrots, lettuce and spinach in our square foot garden on Saturday. The strawberries look good and even have a few blooms already.
As always, the menu this week includes 6 dinners and 1 dessert. Serving suggestions are included in bold on the recipes and in curly brackets on the grocery list.
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Beef and Black Bean Taco Bake
- Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Slow Cooker
- Linda’s BBQ Ham Sandwiches with Oven Fries
- Super Simple Asian Noodles with Chicken and Stir-Fry Veggies
- Chicken and Broccoli Divan in the slow cooker or oven
- Round Steak with Vegetable Gravy in the slow cooker
- Cracker Toffee
To print, click here: [download id=”37″]
Don’t miss a single menu, grocery list or recipe - Subscribe!
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com