I like the way the grocery list looks this week. It’s short. The reason is that all of these meals use very few ingredients. That not only makes the grocery list short, it also makes quick work of your cooking time.
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Baked Ham and Broccoli Rolls with Swiss Cheese Sauce
- Easy Pepper Steak in the Slow Cooker
- Black Bean and Corn Chicken Taco Bake
- Bowtie Pasta with Feta and Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Scrambled Egg-wiches
- BBQ Chicken Fajitas
- Butter Brickle Pecan Cookies
To print, click here: [download id="34"]
Don’t miss a single recipe, menu or grocery list – Subscribe!
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com