If you like printing these menus and grocery lists, check out the new Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plan service. Subscribers get both the Traditional and All Slow Cooker versions emailed each week. It’s the easiest way to eat at home!
But you may want to take this opportunity to stash away a few meals in the freezer. Tomorrow, I’ll have more tips for cooking and freezing a lot of meals at once, so you’ll want to check that out.
Here are the meals that are on the menu, along with a few notes about each:
- Pulled Pork, Oven Fried Potatoes and Cole Slaw – you have the option of cooking either 4 lbs. of pork or 9 lbs. Either way, you should end up with plenty in the freezer and some to eat the night you cook it.
- Golden Chicken Enchiladas – This can be frozen or eaten right away. If you have a small family you may have enough to put half in the freezer. One recipe serves about 6 people.
- Smothered Steak with Mushrooms and Onions – This makes about 7 steaks. For us it’s enough for 2 meals since some of my kids aren’t big meat eaters.
- Spicy Chicken Garlic Pizza – Double this to make 2 pizzas
- Honey Pork Chops and Hashbrown Casserole – Eat them now, or freeze for later
- Stromboli – Double this and put them both in the freezer, or eat one this week. Just thaw and bake according to the directions.
- Apple Brownies
To print, click here: [download id="28"]
Don’t miss tomorrow’s post on Freezer Cooking Tips or any other menu or recipe – Subscribe to Eat at Home!
This menu is part of Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com